The 17th ICMM Reference Course on the Law of Armed Conflict will take place from 14.-21. August 2015. As in the previous years, it will be organised by the Medical Services Directorate of the Swiss Armed Forces in Spiez, Switzerland.
Course Announcement and Registration
- Download the official course announcement here.
- Download the registration form here
- If you are interested in participating, please write to
The Swiss course will be held in English and French language. Classes in both languages are installed and plenary lectures are translated simultaneously.
The price of CHF 1380.00 includes
- Accommodation in the hotel, all meals, non-alcoholic beverages for 8 days / nights: 13.08. – 21.08.2015 (CHF 1300.00 for the hotel and a course fee: CHF 80.00).
- Extensive course documents, cultural events and excursions with transfers are free of charge for participants and will be paid by the Swiss Confederation.
Accompanying persons have to pay the accomodation for 8 days / nights 13.08. – 21.08.2015: Adult: CHF 1300.00 Children: 4 – 12 year old CHF 975.00
Participants who plan to arrive earlier or to leave later than the official duration of the course (13.08. – 21.08.2015) are kindly requested to pay the additional costs. Participants are requested to pay the course fee in CHF (cash or credit-cards) on the day of their arrival at the registration desk. Participants shall bear their travelling costs to and from Switzerland.