The Course on Military Medical Ethics will be held as an online course. Please find more information here.
The 22nd ICMM Reference Course on the Law of Armed Conflict will take place from 30 August – 03 September 2020. As in the previous years, it will be organised by the Medical Services Directorate of the Swiss Armed Forces in Spiez, Switzerland.
- Invitation Letter LoAC/ MME Courses 2020 (PDF)
- Announcement and general Information LoAC/ MME Courses 2020 (PDF)
- For questions regarding the registratoipn, please contact
- Provisional Program LoAC/ MME Courses 2020 (PDF)
Changes may occur and the final program will be published ahead of the course.
The course will be held in English and French language. Separate syndicates will be available in the two languages and all plenary lectures are translated simultaneously.
The price of CHF 1250.00 includes
- Accommodation in the hotel, all meals, non-alcoholic beverages for the course duration CHF 1170.00 for the hotel and a course fee: CHF 80.00.
- Extensive course documents, cultural events and excursions with transfers are free of charge for participants and will be paid by the Swiss Confederation.
Participants who plan to arrive earlier or to leave later than the official duration of the course are kindly requested to pay the additional costs. Participants are requested to pay the course fee in CHF (cash or credit-cards) on the day of their arrival at the registration desk. Participants shall bear their travelling costs to and from Switzerland.
If you are interested in participating, please contact