The 23rd ICMM Specialized Course for Military Medical Personnel on the Law of Armed Conflict (LoAC) will take place from 03 – 07 September 2023. As in the previous years, it will be organised by the Medical Services Directorate of the Swiss Armed Forces in Spiez, Switzerland.
The LoAC course will be offered both as an on-site course in Spiez and as a separate online course as well.
If you have questions, please contact
The application phase for the course is now closed, all participants have been informed.
The course will be held in English and French language. Separate syndicates will be available in both languages and plenary lectures are translated simultaneously.
- A fee of 1440.00 CHF will be charged (1290 CHF accommodation and 150 CHF course fee)
- Accommodation in the hotel, all meals, non-alcoholic beverages for the course duration.
- Extensive course documents, cultural events and excursions with transfers are free of charge for participants and will be paid by the Swiss Confederation.
- Participants are requested to pay the course fee in CHF (cash or credit-cards) on the day of their arrival at the registration desk.
- Participants shall bear their travelling costs to and from Switzerland.
- The course organisation has the possibility to financially support selected participants upon application. For further details contact
Online-particpation (English only)
- A course fee of 100 CHF is charged to participants.
- The course fee includes access to the online course.
- If you are unable to pay the fee, please indicate your reasons on the registration form. We will evaluate a waiver of the course fee in individual cases.
- The online class will be limited to 15 participants in order to allow for discussions and excange among the participants. Make sure to register early.